Pinpoint Demographics‘ proprietary economic models estimate the following data for each U.S. zip code:
- current 2017 and forecast 2022 population demographics (age, race, income, education, occupation, etc.)
- 2017 consumer spending (housing, transportation, apparel, energy, food, entertainment, education, etc.)
- 2017 retail businesses (number of establishments, sales and employment for supermarkets, clothing stores, gas stations, pharmacies, etc.)
- 2017 service businesses (number of establishments, sales and employment for physicians, lawyers, engineers, day cares, etc.)
- 2017 retail product sales (groceries, soft drinks, beer/wine, apparel, footwear, cars, gasoline, hardware, office supplies, etc.)
Updated annually, these databases are available by U.S. State or for the entire United States.
PURCHASE ZIP CODE DATA
Our zip code data are organized by U.S. state and each file has zip codes organized by county for additional sorting. Please use Paypal to purchase the Excel files. Files are emailed to you within one business day (usually within an hour).
Discounts are available for multiple purchases by contacting email@example.com.
|2017 Consumer Spending||